Recharge owner research interview

The place to discuss everything else..
RobertCDR

Post by RobertCDR »

Hello,

We are conducting research for the design group of a major car brand, where we are interviewing EV owners about their car and about a rather particular set of interests or expertise they may also have.

Essentially, the research is about how people physically interact with their car, and about how they also interact with some quite distinct tools, equipment, device, or machines as a part of their work or a pass-time. So, for example, we are interviewing people about how they play their guitars restore watches, make cabinets, fly gliders, do a face make-over, cook with the best equipment, use a spectrum of fitness equipment etc — and then sit in their EV with them to see how they interact with their cars, and to see the differences and similarities across these two experiences.

If you have an occupation or pass-time with a particularly distinct set of physical interaction, and an EV — and would be interested in £100 for an hour of your time — please reach me at robert@cardesignresearch.com, letting me know the car you have, your nearest town / approximate location, and what the particular occupation or pass-time with a particularly distinct set of physical interaction is that you have.

Best,

Rob

Mikeg1

Post by Mikeg1 »

So, a petrol driver who sits on the couch watching a lot of Chicago Fire on Netflix no good then?

Shame.
Mike. West Yorks.

MY22 B4P R Design 8 sp auto, Thunder Grey with Climate, Park Assist, Android Auto, Car Protection & mudflaps, Service Plan.

Ordered 02/11/21, collected 17/11/21
RobertCDR

Post by RobertCDR »

Mikeg1 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:42 pm So, a petrol driver who sits on the couch watching a lot of Chicago Fire on Netflix no good then?

Shame.
Not quite what we are looking for this time - enjoy season 10 though!
Mikeg1

Post by Mikeg1 »

Just on S7 for now.

"Fire Dept, call out" 👍🏻
Mike. West Yorks.

MY22 B4P R Design 8 sp auto, Thunder Grey with Climate, Park Assist, Android Auto, Car Protection & mudflaps, Service Plan.

Ordered 02/11/21, collected 17/11/21
Deleted User 3629

Post by Deleted User 3629 »

Wow people do all that whilst interacting with their cars - clutch, brake, steer, maneuver is the most for me - oh and all with the radio on too :)
JFDIT

Post by JFDIT »

I reckon the "researchers" need to get out more.
XC40 MY24 B4 Ultimate Dark, Black Leather, Crystal White, 20" Rims
Lincolnshire England.
Tim0558

Post by Tim0558 »

I wrote a very long reply just now and found my internet had gone and I lost it , so I shall keep it brief this time, since 2011 I have had leased company hybrids, the first two were Lexus CT’s , both my choice , now I drive a leased Volvo XC40 , travel all over Europe in my role as tech manager for a large American corp, I have modified the Volvo , all reversible, by adding additional mud flaps, wireless charging, replaced all speakers , added a subwoofer, enhanced interior and door open lighting , a chip which has improved fuel economy and performance , although still limited to 112mph . Never touched the two Lexus in 8 years of use except for driving but , I do not really know why , I am continually looking for ways to enhance the Volvo, current project at home is to generate sufficient solar power for my garage so that the 4 kw inverter will power the fridge freezer tumble drier and recharge the car.
I live in a small village calledRolleston , adjacent to Southwell Racecourse in Nottinghamshire and near to Newark and the A1 . My email address should you choose to contact me is Tim.jennings@jci.com , when I am not travelling I am generally working from home
Regards
Tim
Tim0558 XC40 T4 Plug In Recharge 2021Black