Factory Order Confirmed!

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
J12TBB

Post by J12TBB »

Hi

Really useful forum! Had confirmation this week to say my order for a B4 AWD R Design has been accepted by the factory and a delivery date for early march. So pleased as although the MY23 might be better spec'd I really like the black roof!

Currently drive a Jaguar EPace, so will be interested how they compare longterm as all reviews seem to place the Ovlov above the Jag!

Mikeg1

Post by Mikeg1 »

Good news. Had ours a month and lovin it so far.

Would be interested to hear how you see it when it comes against the Jag.
Mike. West Yorks.

MY22 B4P R Design 8 sp auto, Thunder Grey with Climate, Park Assist, Android Auto, Car Protection & mudflaps, Service Plan.

Ordered 02/11/21, collected 17/11/21
nablade1

Post by nablade1 »

I was also surprised to hear our B4 AWD had been accepted this week with delivery early April. Had I not changed the order from T3 to B4 I'm certain it wouldn't have been fulfilled.

Likewise, it was the loss of the black roof that I would have been most disappointed about despite all the extra spec, that and the leather.

We currently have an X1 Msport Xdrive (although that is being replaced with an XC60 T6 due in May) which we chose over the XC40 in 2019 so I'm quite keen to see how the two stack up while we have both for a short period.
Mervin

Post by Mervin »

Hi Miked1. I’ve had mine since March 2021. Unbelievable car. Drives so well. Can’t fault the car. I still look forward to getting into the car each time. Fuel economy not brilliant but the drive is always a pleasure.
2023 B4 Plus Dark AWD.Driver Assist and BLIS Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel. Black
Mikeg1

Post by Mikeg1 »

Mervin wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:27 pm Hi Miked1. I’ve had mine since March 2021. Unbelievable car. Drives so well. Can’t fault the car. I still look forward to getting into the car each time. Fuel economy not brilliant but the drive is always a pleasure.
Same here. I'm inventing "reasons" to go for a drive😂
Mike. West Yorks.

MY22 B4P R Design 8 sp auto, Thunder Grey with Climate, Park Assist, Android Auto, Car Protection & mudflaps, Service Plan.

Ordered 02/11/21, collected 17/11/21